Dalyan Rentals from King Emlak - Rentals and Property Management

Property NameVilla Sunray
Property TypeVilla - Shared Complex
LocationDalyan
Sleeps6
Bedrooms4
No. of Bathrooms3
Price500 GBP Per Week
PoolShared
Distance to Centre2 minute walk
Distance to nearest supermarket2 minute walk
Offers10% off over 14 nights
Beach Towels ProvidedYes, bathroom only
Hairdryer Provided:Yes, 1
TVYes
DVDYes
BikesNo
Notes
Property 103

Villa Sunray

Property 103
Property 103 Property 103 Property 103
Property 103 Property 103 Property 103
Property 103 Property 103 Property 103

Rental Terms

PRICES 2013:

High Season (Jul & Aug)= 600 per week
Mid Season (Jun & Sept) = 575 per week
Low Season (May & Oct) = 550 per week
Out of Season (Nov to Apr)= 500GBP per week

10% discount for bookings over 14 nights stay.

A 25% deposit required within 7 days of making the reservation. The remaining 75% is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.

The earliest check in time is 12:00 noon on the day of arrival. Latest check out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure.

Please do confirm your expected arrival and departure time when enquiring for this villa.


Options

Airport TransfersTravel cot 10 GBP p/wHigh chair 7 GBP p/w
Free Welcome MeetingWelcome Pack 15 GBPWifi 35 GBP for 4 GB
Name
Email
Phone
Property Ref:
Message
Verification Code

King Emlak, Dalyan

Web: www.dalyanrentals.com
Email:
Mobile: +90 (0)530 224 38 77 Tel: +90 (0)252 284 5277
Fax: +90 (0)252 284 5278