Dalyan Rentals from King Emlak - Rentals and Property Management

Property NameYasemin Evi
Property TypeVilla - Private
LocationDalyan
Sleeps6
Bedrooms3
No. of Bathrooms2
Price745 GBP Per Week
PoolPrivate
Pool Size40m2
Pool Depth150cm
Distance to Centre10 minute walk
Distance to nearest supermarket4 minute walk
OffersN.A.
Beach Towels ProvidedYes
TVYes
DVDYes
Bikes2 x mountain bikes
NotesGreat place for families with young childeren, as well as elderly couples!
Property 1

Yasemin Evi

This luxurious Turkish style 3 bedroom villa is situated in the picturesque town of Dalyan. The villa is situated only a short walk away from the lively town centre and lies only a short 15 minute drive away from the famous Iztuzu (turtle) beach.

The villa sports all mod cons and has been decorated in a modern, yet homely style. All bedrooms have a private terrace. There are two double bedrooms, of which one has an en-suite bathroom, and one twin room (two single beds). The private pool and garden are daily cleaned. 

Yasemin Evi is very child-friendly and can cater to small infants, as well as older children. There is a  baby high chair, travel cot, and a baby bath already available at the villa.

There are two mountain bikes available at the villa. There is also secure parking available to be used in case you hire a car or scooter.

The pool is a standard 40m2 size pool with roman steps leading into the pool. The depth of the pool is 1.40m and there is no separate children's pool available. We always recommend you to be careful with your children in and around the pool and to never leave them alone.

Other items available at the villa are:

Cooker, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, high chair, baby bath, iron, washing machine, air conditioning, log fire, safe, TV & satellite, DVD, video, CD player,.

Airport transfers from the airport can be arranged upon request, and a representative is available every day for any questions or additional requests.

Property 1
Property 1 Property 1 Property 1
Property 1   Property 1
Property 1 Property 1 Property 1

Rental Terms

Prices 2013:

April £450 per week
May £600 per week
June £700 per week
July - Aug £825 per week
September £700 per week
October £600 per week
November £550 per week

A 25% deposit required within 7 days of making the reservation. The remaining 75% is to be paid 28 days prior to arrival.

The earliest check in time is 12:00 noon on the day of arrival. Latest check out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure.

Please do confirm your expected arrival and departure time when enquiring for this villa.


Property Reviews

Claire, London (UK) - 18/07/2009

"Lovely property in excellent condition that was a lovely base for our holiday of 4 adults, 2 kids and a baby! Nice quiet location an easy walk from restaurants and boats that take you to Turtle Beach. King Emlak made our holiday very smooth running and was super helpful and our 2 days out on Alpers boat were by far our favourite days - and the food served on the boats our favourite meals! Thank you for a lovely holiday."

Yvonne, Minstead (UK) - 10/07/2008

"The villa was fantastic and the help and support from King Emlak who were great. Couldnt have hoped for anything more in terms of the accommodation and location. Unfortunately I had read over the part that explains that King Emalk could assist with the arranging of airport transfers, as I spent some time trying to organise that, but of course it wasnt needed."

Options

Airport TransferTravel cot 10 GBP p/wHigh chair 7 GBP p/w
Free Welcome MeetingWelcome Pack 15 GBPWifi 35 GBP for 4 GB
Name
Email
Phone
Property Ref:
Message
Verification Code

King Emlak, Dalyan

Web: www.dalyanrentals.com
Email:
Mobile: +90 (0)530 224 38 77 Tel: +90 (0)252 284 5277
Fax: +90 (0)252 284 5278